WORLDWIDE AT YOUR POOL
Contact Mr. Mike
Cell: (978) 857-9111
Mr. Mike Swim Tuition
Tuition for the 7 session swim program:
$675/per student, payable the first day. Please put your child's name on the check and make check payable to Mr Mike Swim LLC.
Mr. Mike Swim Program Class Preparation
- Take care of restroom before coming to class to minimize intrusion at the host's home.
- No flotation devices or goggles.
- No food or drink at least 2 hours before the lesson. No meat, no dairy, no milk, no cheese, no yogurt, no eggs 5 hours prior to any lesson. Applesauce (without sugar) is fine anytime.
- Swim diaper if needed.
- Bring a towel and change of clothes.
- Arrive on time.
- Pool temperature will be 93 degrees.
- Lessons are held daily regardless of weather, but in case of lightning and thunder, no one shall be in the pool until the storm abates.
- Photographs and video are permitted.
Lessons are held daily regardless of weather, but in case of lightning and thunder, no one shall be in the pool until the storm abates.
The lessons may be held at your pool, or neighbor's pool, etc. The session will be seven lessons.
Classes are held on 3 1/2 consecutive days. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your lesson time and allow 10 minutes of instruction time for your lessons. Through his experience, Mr. Mike determines when that particular class is done for the day. Under no circumstances should you be concerned about number of minutes, but more importantly, the quality of instruction and the final results.
Continuity is the key to success. It is helpful if the student is brought to the class by the same person each day, although if that is not possible, the result will be the same... a Swimmer.
Be reassured that each and every child will try to manipulate "the bringer" whenever possible.